The Gabriel House Project is an outreach ministry of Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Denver committed to helping pregnant women and families with young children in need. There is a network of parishes and volunteers to assist families throughout the Denver Metro area, Boulder, Fort Collins and Summit County.
- To offer hope and support to mothers and fathers during and after pregnancy--regardless of the circumstances of the pregnancy.
- To provide assistance in a confidential and non-judgemental manner.
- To strengthen families so that children can grow in a nuturing environment.
- To provide life-affirming support for those facing difficult or unexpected pregnancies.
- To witness to the community a respect and reverence for all human life.
- To advance the teaching of the Church regarding the gift of life.